Friday, July 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAOSHI!!!!

its upsidedown!!! haha, thanks MELISSA !!!
THANKS MEL FOO <3
THANKS MIYUKI<3
THANKS SAMMMMMM
THANKS YUKA,FLORENCE&MINGEN
THANKS NICOLE <3
THANKS ESTHER!!
THANKS JASMINEEEEE
THANKS GRACEE <3
THANKS CHARIS <3
YAY
no yay i mean
last night i slept at like 0130
ZOMG, was rushing art and maths
then i was like messaging ngawai and other people
so we all drank coffee this morning to keep awake!!
it truly helped...(:
COOL. but im still damn tired
tmr still have to go for band
OMGOMGOMG nooooooo
so NAPFA was okay...maybe i got silver.
idk. haha
i get bronze i very happy already (:
surprisingly, i could jump for standing broad!!!!
YAY, maybe cause i prayed : GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS!
anyway, MY BIRTHDAY WAS COOL
last year's one was better though
cezanne gave me hello pandas
grace gave me a notebook
edlyn gave me cupcakes
mel gave me a shirt
miyuki gave me a coin box
jw gave me domo pouch and wrist band
pretty cupcakes from ngawai and some people
melissa chia gave me hand wash and cream hahah!!!
charis gave me a box
nicole gave me a COOL letter
esther gave me a carddd! with my boyfr
florence,mingen,yuka gave me sth embarrassing
amanda gave me a carebear
jasmine gave me a tofu and a blue balloon
sam gave me a carebear too!
thanks you guys, you ROCKKK MANNNZXZXALIBABA
and thanks for all those who wished me too (:
its appreciated.

No comments: