Sunday, July 5, 2009

FULLLLLL

okay so now what, you dont tell me stuff?
fine, i dont give a damn.
anyway, i have other people in my life
not talking to me now?
not friends anymore.
idont want it this way okay, not like i PRAYED for it or sth

COMING SOON!
22/7
today my whole family except me cooked.
for my sis' birthday!!
haha, lasagna! quite nice but some parts were not cooked
and then got hazelnut pie
but its not ready yet
we drank moscato ot whatever its spelt.
the wineeeeee
then i gulped most of it down
sweeeeeeeetttttt (:
anyway, then i drank like lots of water
just in case i was drunk.

so cezanne went to IKEA just now to get the BOARD for ....
yeah! haha, we're gonna stay back on tuesday to do IT.
haha, that sounds wrong.
anyway, watched news and according to law 377, homosexuality is a CRIME.
hahah (: damn weird
war of the worlds is damn scary
like we were watching it and the alien things were so scary
like my heart stopped beating or sth. ahhhhhhh
okay, cezanne teaches everyone maths so tmr she'll have to teach me
and art seriously sucks.
OMG, im doing a day in the life of a piece of paper.
lame but it has meaning lol.
elaine came for tuition ytd, and had bandages all around.
okay, tmr is YOUTH DAY!
hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
actually pri school should only get children's day off
then its FAIRRRRRRR.
okay, thats all. BYEEEEEE

No comments: