Sunday, July 12, 2009

(: (: (: (: (:

FINALLY I WATCHED TRANSFORMERZXZX
megan fox is damn pretty ehhhhh
hahah, like its so long.....watched it with tab
tonight gonna have my birthday dinner cause the next few saturdays cannot
so yeap, gonna have abalone soup with chicken and mushroom and my fav veg
and my fav cheesecake!!
so we went to J8
and ibought presents for 7 people
spent $44 today
WOW, thats alot on presents alone
and nothing was for me ):
let see...ibought.
tabigail's present
florence's present
amanda's present
charis' present
shermin's present
miyuki's present
jingyi's present
ytd had CG and we had birthday celebrations
then today we had birthday celebrations too.
tonight im having my birthday celebration
haha! 3 celebrations at one go
still have stupid graphs to do.
ytd yingru gave us goodie bagz
(: (: (:
today was damn funny.
we saw like a guy digging his nose
imean, we all dig our noses
but BOTH his index fingers were in his nostrils.
OMG, damn funny,
then tab couldnt help laughing ALL THE WAY
she wants a new guitar...for what uh

debbie ate lunch with us!!
and she told us about lunch on youth sunday
not gonna say it DUH.
then we went OFG and cotton on ithink
why do they love dresses so much?!
one word. CRAZY.
anyway, yeap
gonna eat my YUMMY dinner!
will put pics later (:

No comments: